Our Guarantee to all International Students
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room at a Point Campus Dublin for August 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to Ireland due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in Ireland for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to Ireland exclusively as a result of Covid- 19, they need to provide evidence from either the Irish Government or from the Government where they live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicants booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but Host/Victoria Hall Management Limited reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.