- How much is the booking fee and what happens to it?
There is a £250 booking fee. When your tenancy commences, the booking fee will convert into a refundable damage deposit. All deposits are registered with TDS which is a government accredited Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme provider. At the end of your tenancy a final inspection of your room will be carried out prior to your move out and if any deductions are required they will be discussed with you at this point. Assuming the room and its belongings are in the same condition as when you moved and you have provided your bank details within our Portal you will get your deposit back within 10 working days. If you cancel your room booking within 14 days of your Accommodation Offer then you will be entitled to a full refund. After 14 days, the booking fee is non-refundable. Please refer to our cancellation policy for full terms and conditions www.crm-students.com/about-payment/tcs/
- Do we offer dual occupancy?
Yes our Premium Studios offer dual occupancy. The cost is an additional £20 extra per week for the second person, meaning its £175 per week for the both of you!
- Are there any laundry facilities on site?
Yes we have laundry facilities on site. Laundry is run on a top-up card system at a small extra cost.
- Are there any car parking facilities?
Yes we have 16 car parking spaces on site. A car parking space is £10 per week and can be paid in full or termly. You simply need to book your car parking space, the same way you booked your accommodation.
- Do we have staff on site 24 hours a day?
We have office staff on site between 9am and 5pm.
- Do you need a UK Guarantor?
A UK Guarantor is required, if you wish to pay in instalments. If you do not have a UK Guarantor, you may wish to use Housing Hand . The name of the guarantor must be documented on the application at the time of booking. The guarantor will need to agree by additionally signing the tenancy paperwork.
- What is a guarantor?
A guarantor is a person aged 18 or above who accepts joint financial responsibility for the tenancy and is liable to pay the rent if for any reason the student is unable to maintain payment of the rents as they fall due. The landlord has the right to pursue the guarantor for recovery of outstanding monies – therefore, it is important that any guarantor understands their obligations
- How many instalments can rent be paid?
Rent can be paid in three instalments; typically these are around the same time student loans are paid out.
- Do you get your booking fee back if you change your mind?
Unfortunately not as the booking fee in non refundable.
- What happens to my booking fee?
Your booking fee becomes your deposit once you move in. If by time you leave the accommodation, there are no rent arrears, no damage or any other outstanding charges, then you will receive you deposit back.
- Can I choose what floor I wish to live on?
During the booking process you should include any preferences you may have. We will try to accommodate as many of these as possible.
- Are there TV’s in the room?
There are no TV’s in the rooms however there is a large flat screen TV in the club room. Alternatively, you stream through your computer in your room.
- Are there any additional bills to pay?
There are no additional bills to pay. Our weekly rents include all costs – utilities, Wi-Fi, and access to all of our communal areas including Management Office, Private Dining areas, and Club Room.
***********This website is owned by CRM Students Limited.
5 Wallbrook Court
North Hinskey Lane
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While CRM Students takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating, which shall be carried out from time to time as CRM Students sees fit, the information on this website is disclosed "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. CRM Students accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. CRM Students is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. CRM Students recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. CRM Students is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from CRM Students, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by CRM Students or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. CRM Students reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
7. Except as indicated CRM Students or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by CRM Students.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By accessing the CRM Students web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of CRM Students is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law, CRM Students hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement except where such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
In no event shall CRM Students be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide website from time to time, even if CRM Students has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the information and CRM Students reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its web pages at any time and without notice.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of the CRM Students web pages in any form without the prior written consent of CRM Students is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our web pages may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of CRM Students as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice.
All images and floorplans are indicative and actual rooms, unless specified, may vary in layout.
CRM Students. All rights reserved.