Terms & Conditions
1. Our prize draws, and competitions are organised by StudentStay UK Limited (known simply as StudentStay.co.uk), Kings House, 174 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 7JP registered in England and Wales under number 08713661
How to enter
2. Entries received post completion of Studentstay’s Seedrs funding campaign date will not be accepted.
3. To enter the price draw we ask you to pre-register at https://studentstay.seedrs.com/
and leave a comment on Facebook, “If I were to win the prize draw I would choose a 12 month Netflix/Amazon Prime/ Spotify Premium subscription because………
4. Studentstay UK Ltd will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
6. StudentStay UK Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of StudentStay UK Ltd, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. StudentStay UK Ltd may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. StudentStay UK Ltd reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by an appointed representative of StudentStay UK Ltd two weeks after successfully completed the Studentstay Seedrs fundraise campaign.
13. The winner will be notified automatically receive details of the price by email.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at pre-registration) within 7 days of being chosen and you must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to StudentStay UK Ltd within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and StudentStay UK ltd will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize is a subscription of either a 12-Month subscription of Netflix, Spotify Premium or Amazon Prime to be identified by the winner by replying to the confirmation email.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. StudentStay UK ltd reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond StudentStay.co.uk control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of StudentStay regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The Royal Society reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
19. Please Note: All perks/prizes are optional. Accepting any of the service subscriptions on offer may make you ineligible for tax relief, both on upfront tax relief, and ineligible for relief on capital gains tax in the future.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, StudentStay UK Ltd, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of StudentStay UK Ltd, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by StudentStay UK Ltd or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. StudentStay UK ltd reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.