1. Flexible check in
- This offer applies to all customers who have already completed a Tenancy Agreement for a room with Unite Students or Liberty Living and all customers who complete a Tenancy Agreement with Unite Students or Liberty Living on or before 31st August 2020.
- To be eligible to benefit from this promotion the original Tenancy Agreement must be for a minimum tenancy length of 34 weeks, with a tenancy check in date on or before 31st October 2020. This promotion excludes all short stays and/or semester stays.
- In order to benefit from this promotion a customer’s university or higher education institute (HEI) must delay the start of the Academic Year. In the event that they do so we will be willing to defer the check in date of that Tenancy Agreement and credit the customer’s account for the unused weeks of the tenancy, up until the earlier of (1) a period of one week before the new Academic Year start date, (2) the 31st October 2020, subject always to the terms set out in this promotion.
- We will continue to monitor university and HEI term start dates and may review or amend this offer accordingly.
- If an HEI delays the start of the Academic Year and a customer wishes to delay their check in date under this promotion they will need to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23rd August 2020.
- Having received contact from a customer we will make a web-form available for the customer to complete on or before 31st August 2020 to inform us of their request for a new check in date in line with the above. We will then cross check this information against their Tenancy Agreement and HEI Academic Year dates before applying the promotion.
- Customers who book accommodation directly through a university are advised to contact their university accommodation office and will not be eligible for this promotion unless they have a completed Tenancy Agreement directly with Unite Students or Liberty Living.
*** More information about Cancellations on our Cancellation Policy on Help Centre.